- Financial Support – Make a cash donation online or by mail. To donate online, click on the picture at left. Your donation will be processed through the Network for Good. By selecting this method, you can direct your donation to a specific service, such as general support, education, etc., or you can simply make an anonymous donation. To donate by mail, complete our donation form (pdf) and make checks payable to: Friends of Island Academy 255 W. 36th Street, Sixth Floor New York, NY 10018
- Clothing - Your donation of brand-new business attire, such as suits, blouses/shirts, pants/skirts, ties and shoes helps our members prepare members for job interviews.
- Mentoring/Tutoring – Spend time to tutor our members and be their mentors.
- Sponsoring – Make recreational or cultural activities possible for our members by donating movie/museum tickets or food certificates or by sponsoring trips.
- Equipping – Help improve our services by donating computers, printers, projectors or business applications.
- Promoting – Our members are resilient and full of promise and hope.
Friends of Island Academy is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All donations made by you are fully tax-deductible to the amount allowed by law. By helping Friends maintain our programs and services, you are helping our young men and women rebuild their lives!